Simon E J Rowe Adv.Dip.Ac, MAcS, RBAF, AFN
It might surprise you to hear that I used to work in Banking for 10 years and in Corporate Treasury for another 10 years finishing my career as a Treasury Consultant with Hewlett Packard in America. It didn’t make me happy, but I didn’t know what else I could do. Then I found myself in an airport bookshop on my way back from a business trip in San Francisco, California, when a book called What Colour Is Your Parachute about how to choose the right career and life goals, literally fell at my feet. I picked it up off the floor, read it on the flight home and suddenly I knew I had to do something involving health and helping people, based upon my early interests in all things Oriental and martial arts. And now, here I am! That book changed my life and I hope I can help to change yours.
20yrs of training & practice in the Art of Traditional Acupuncture & Bodywork
Acupuncture and Traditional Oriental Medicine Training
- Three-year diploma in Zen Shiatsu at the European Shiatsu School
- Further training in Chinese Medical Tuina, Shulan College of Chinese Medicine
- Postgraduate Fertility training, Jane Lyttleton in Basle, Switzerland
- Diploma in Chinese Acupuncture, Dr John Brazier, Academy of Oriental Medicine
- Certificated course in Chinese Herbal patent medicine, Professor Shulan Tang, Shizhen College of Chinese Medicine
- Japanese Acupuncture specialist training - Foundation course in Kiiko Matsumoto Acupuncture London and certificated 1yr training at the Toyohari Medical Acupuncture Association, Dr Stephen Birch, Amsterdam
- Master Tung Acupuncture Beginning & Advanced Series training and hosting Susan Johnson in the UK & Europe
- Managing the Menopause with Acupuncture, Paul Johnson, London
- Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation with OMT Ltd, London.
- Fertility and IVF Support, Paul Johnson, London
- Trained in Dr. Tan's Balance Method and his other advanced theories, London
- Previous Affiliated membership and training with Zita Wests Fertility & Reproductive Network
- Advanced Diploma in Fertility Acupuncture, Naava Carman, Fertility Support Ltd
- Medical Phlebotomist, Total Therapy Training Ltd, UK
Memberships and Affiliations
- Acupuncture Fertility Network member
- Member of The Acupuncture Society and
- Member of the British Acupuncture Federation
If you have any questions about acupuncture or if you would like to book an appointment at my Woolton Village, Liverpool or Birkdale, Southport clinics, please call 07929 014575 or email me.